Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy Day!

Last Friday was a busy, wonderful day. The kids helped me clean the house for a family baby shower on Sunday (we were gone all day Saturday to our play-off game), then they helped me make a big sign for Daddy's football team.

We had to hurry to get the sign in the locker room before the team came in from practice! Then we went to the bank to enjoy a tailgate benefitting the sports and music boosters. I love it when I don't have to cook! (especially when the house is clean:) The kids were motivated to be helpful because they were looking forward to carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating.







It was the first year since I can remember that the kids didn't have to wear coats to go trick-or-treating!

As you can see, they made quite a haul. Good for 2 days of playing "candy store".

But the best treat of all was that our new baby niece was born to my brother & his bride 3 minutes to midnight! What a day!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home