Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Accountability

This is a job I've been putting off for years...

It's not that I enjoy messes. Just ask my kids. They'll probably put "Are you making big messes??" on my tombstone.
But dangitanyway, when you accumulate so many sheets, blankets, and stretched-out-mattress pads from family & friends & yard sales throughout the years, it's a chore just figuring out what size everything is. (I have pipe dreams of everything neatly folded and placed in tidy stacks with labeled shelves "twin" "baby" "full" "fitted" etc....) And don't get me started on how many times the kids have raided this closet for their forts and beach parties. (Now I know why, growing up, it was a cardinal SIN to enter the linen closet without my mom's permission. It was grounds for capital rear-end punishment!)
Okay, so here it is -- my messy linen closet -- exposed for all the world to see (as if the whole world reads my blog). It's official; my linen closet needs cleaning and now I HAVE to get it done. Mark my words: On October 21st, 2008, Amy vows to get her linen closet organized so you can shut the door. By ____ ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home