Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We Love Pringles at our house

It's a big production when we start making projects at our house. I used to do so much more of it --looking over Ally's baby and toddler pictures, I recall the daily projects we did (painting, scooping, creating) and I am SOOO busted. The little girls, especially baby Wynne, don't get much of that from Mommy anymore. I used to be so big on all that stuff--then a few years and a few kids later, I just want to keep the peace and avoid the clean-up! Just another confession of a Slacker Mom.

But last weekend OH did we CRAFT. We crafted and crafted! We hot-glued, cut, drew, designed, and created till the cows came home. Ally signed our family up to decorate the tables for our church's fall supper...so we HAD to make a mess. It was inevitable.



And it was totally worth it!
Now if I could just think of something people would be willing to shell out big $$ for, we could turn our dining room table into a little sweatshop.......

God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. --Genesis 1:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home