Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cute Things They Say, Second Grade Edition

Wynne's teacher is so iPad-savvy...and so are her students.  Look what came into my school email inbox  a few weeks ago.  It made my WEEK :)





The first sentence gave me a warm fuzzy.  I was basking in the love, and then came the second sentence.  A bit greedy, but not too pretentious.  At least she was being honest;)

And then last week, another feel-good moment.  The kind that you pat yourself on the back for being such a good parent, raising a selfless young lady who thinks of others!! ha!!  (This, of course, after the kids had paid a  few dollars to wear pajamas to raise money for the Philippines disaster relief.)

"Mom, we raised $236 for the Philistines"!

uh-oh....Goliath has financial backing??!!
David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. --1 Samuel 17:45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home