Monday, July 1, 2013

My Guy

Happy Anniversary to the father of our children (really the BIGGEST KID at heart)!
 I am proud of how your humility, gratitude, and work ethic.

 I am proud of how you can take the time to make each and every one of our kids feel special.



I am proud of how you reach out to share God's love in our community.

I am proud to be your wife!  18 years and counting!
I love you, Mark!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.--I Corinthians 13: 4-7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home