Friday, August 17, 2012

Another Trip, Another Pool!

On our wild week of water adventure, we zipped on down to the Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark in Dubuque.  Mark's football team had given us a gift certificate at the end of last season (which was very very nice of them!), so we figured we better use it before it expired.  It was a fun little getaway, and always good to go to such places in mid-week when the crowds are low.
 I didn't take many pictures in here because I was also swimming and getting very very WET!
We hit Little Caesar's and Dollar Tree for supper...

 and watched the Olympics.  I love how the Olympics bring us all together, rooting for hardworking athletes from around the world!
On the way home, I realized I had left my beloved memory foam pillow at the hotel.  Good thing we were only a few minutes away when I had this realization.   Can't sleep very well without my memory foam pillow! I know; I'm getting old. ;0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home