Monday, May 10, 2010

New Month, New Life!

I'm way behind on posting -- don't know where the time goes!

As we turned the calendar into May, we ventured east to Mark's brother Doug's home. Doug and Paula's baby girl Lauren was baptized. New life in Christ!

We tried to get all 12 grandkids to cooperate for a picture, but that was darn near impossible.

The weather warmed up just enough to enjoy a fun afternoon outdoors. Doug and Paula have this killer driveway, and I mean "killer" in a fun-for-kids-but-scary-for-parents sort of way!



Paula's sister had this little doggie who was a big hit with the kids. Wynne got to have a turn walking Remi!

It only takes Wynne about 2 minutes to befriend someone. Is that a good or bad thing?


Mark is one of 6 boys. Jesus said, "Where 2 or three are gathered in my name, I am there." I've said this before--when 2 or more Siegert boys are gathered, a monster is there. This time it was a tree-downing monster. Poor Doug said one little thing about how he was going to take down a dead tree in his yard, and they start doing this:

Inproper tools: check. Inappropriate time to be cutting down a tree: check. Failure to clear it with the lady of the house: check...

Obvious muscle flexing: check!

As one of them admitted, "The more of us that get together, the lower the amount of brain cells." (Hey, I didn't say it!!)

All in all, it was a great day for faith, family, softball...

...and bags!



"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.--Matthew 18:19-20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home