Sunday, July 26, 2015

Reunions

Every other year, the descendants of my Grandma & Grandpa Myers get together.  The rain stopped long enough for us to enjoy memories, laughs, and a group picture!  (Notice most of my mom's branch of the family is wearing their 25th campout t-shirts.  I think we made up the majority of the attendees this year!)Last week, we had a very special reunion when our friends living & working in China visited.  Hadn't seen them in two years.  Wynne and "My best friend Ava" picked up right where they left off!  Silly girls:)
The three girls who started it all--Paige, Annika, and Shae--are now older and >a little< calmer ;)


It was so nice to catch up with Astrid, Mark, and the girls.  They are truly adventurous people!

Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.--Genesis 28:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home