Friday, February 10, 2012

My Valentines

I should be getting ready for school right now.  The "stock" outside needs feeding and I need a shower, to get the kids up and ready for the day...but I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks and it's really getting to me.
First off, here's my big Valentine and all my little ones, too!  We all drive each other crazy sometimes, but it's a pretty fun bunch to hang out with!
Shae became sports photographer for Ally's last bb game.  I really like this picture! 

 Ally is VERY driven to do well in everything, sports especially.  But like a typical teenager, guess what she said when she saw this picture?  "My hair looks good!" ;) LOL
 I'm sure it wasn't always easy to have her dad coaching her, but deep-down I think she kinda liked it;)
In other family-related news...CONGRATULATIONS to Greg and Marin on the birth of their little boy BROCK!!  I just love that name and we can't wait to meet our new nephew/cousin!  Best wishes to all the family out east!
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;



your works are wonderful,


I know that full well.  Psalm 139:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home