Friday, December 30, 2011

While He's On "Vacation"

Mark likes to "relax" with woodworking projects...like these barnboard "gallery" frames for the kids!

 Each child got to pick out the frame they want and can add/change their displays at any time.  It's in their hallway upstairs by their bedrooms.  I sorta wish we had more room downstairs for them!
 Oh, and this was just a "little project" he took on the day after Christmas.  Three days later, the twins' Christmas gifts were complete:  loft beds/desks!  Shae loves her "new room"...
 ...and so does Paige!  I mean, who WOULDN'T?  I insisted on wood stain over paint, as I believe the girls can take these with them to college one day.  (I don't want to talk about that one day just yet.)


What then, brothers? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up. --1 Corinthians 14:26 ESV

1 Comments:

Blogger Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Wow! I am so impressed with those awesome beds!!!!

January 1, 2012 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home