Monday, July 26, 2010

Until Next Year

The Pee Wee League ended last week with a 4-game home stand. Cy alternated this season between right and and center field.

As a coach's wife I shouldn't admit this, but our son was sick of baseball about 2 weeks ago. I kept telling him to give it an all-out effort, but boredom and repetition set in, I guess!

Never too bored at the plate, though. Cy's batting improved steadily as the year went on, especially after Mark took a few nights to really practice with him on it.

Cy knocked one over the left fielder's head and had his first stand-up double!!! It was a legitimate hit, not an error by the fielder or anything. It was awesome, if I do say so my Mom Self.

Little sisters have to watch a lot of games. This one is a pretty good sport about it!

Nineteen games, one rain-out, eighteen kids (one missing here)...no record because they don't keep score in PeeWees.

Kinda makes me wish I had a few more sons. (but not this many!!)


Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart!--Proverbs 29:17 ESV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home