Monday, November 2, 2009

You Got (Pumpkin) Personality

Over and over
I tried to prove my love to you

Over and over
What more can I do

Over and over
My friends say I´m a fool

But over and over
I´ll be a fool for you

'cause you got personality,

Walk, personality

Talk, Personality

Smile, Personality

Charm, personality

Love, personality

And of Cause you´ve got
A great big heart

So over and over

Oh, I´ll be a fool to you

Now over and over

What more can I do ?



But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. --Galatians 5:22-23

1 Comments:

Blogger Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

LOOOOOVE those jack-o-lanterns!!! They're so much fun.

November 4, 2009 at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home