Friday, March 27, 2009

Cute Things They Say, Part 4

I just had to get these down before I forget...
--"tuhds", "buhds", "cheese cuhds"...etc...--Paige, age 6 (I can't spell out how cute it sounds. She has a hard time pronouncing her r's, so say turds, birds, and curds without the r's and you get it.)

--"I lub you, Mom." --Wynne, almost 3, with a cold. (so precious)

--"peanut butter shamrwich" --Shae, age 6 (again, I can't type out how cute it sounds)

--"You don't have to worry about my life, Mom!!" --Cy, age 8, when I ask him if his homework is finished (NOT CUTE but written here for posterity.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

They're all cute but I think Cy's response is just funny. (& frustrating too!) :)

March 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home