Friday, October 26, 2012

Lovin' on Ally

It's the annual 1998-Birthday-Buddies picture!  Mickey wonders why his buddy keeps getting taller and he doesn't!!
 The A & W club.....
...with Roosie...

 ...and Shaezy Shae....
...and Dad...

 ...who has suddenly grown a beautiful head of hair ?!
 ...and her Big/Little Brother.  Our middle school kids.  Growing up wayyy too fast.

Birthday cake the night after her birthday.  She will be embarrassed that I tell you, but her actual birthday night didn't go very well.  We took her to Applebees, and she lost her meal one bite into the entree.  Back to the docs we go...trying to figure out why her digestive tract isn't working properly.  

I ask for your prayers for our beautiful young lady.  She doesn't like the attention, but I don't think she'll mind this time.   God has big plans for you, Ally, and we'll get this thing figured out soon!

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”--John 16:33


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home