Saturday, April 7, 2012

"Hoppy" Easter!!

From Bill to You:
I hope everyone enjoys Easter...(especially after seeing this picture :)
I will be seeing you soon... hopping around, setting out Easter eggs.
But, always remember the true meaning of Easter, for that's why I even have a reason to come out for little boys & little girls...(grown-ups too :) 
"Hoppy" Easter!!!!


           Bill, the Siegert's rabbit...already at work!! We got this rabbit last year on Easter,

                                                                           so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!! 

                                                      This Post Was By: Ally Siegert (Amy's daughter)

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. John 11:25-26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home