Saturday, November 12, 2011

Speaking of Creative


Paige wanted me to run outside last week and take a picture of this.

I'm so glad she did.  The multitude of colors, the sun peeking through the tree....how come we rush by and don't notice Him more often?
 So a few days later, I saw with the eyes of my children.  As I was driving up the driveway to park in the garage, I couldn't help but notice the beauty of it all.  You can't see the windmill like I did, peeking over the roof, but it really set up the trees nicely.  How lucky we are to live in a place with four seasons!

 Too bad my favorite season of all--autumn--doesn't seem to last very long.  I guess He wants us to appreciate it while it's here.  (Because this week--it snowed! and it stuck around!)
His beauty, His creative power--how can you miss it?
How manifold are your works, LORD!



In wisdom you made them all;


the earth is full of your creatures.--Psalm 104:24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home