Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby Cakes & The Big Dough-nies

She was soooo ready for school.
I could barely tear her away from Kindergarten Open House the other night!
I look at this little girl and wonder what happened to MY BABY!!
Here she is on her very first day of kindergarten.  Exterior french braid courtesy of Creative Elements Salon!
All of my girls got their hair cut/fixed at the student salon yesterday afternoon.  Sure saved us time in prep this morning! 

Look at the camera, Mickey!

I'm surprised these kids got up early enough for the bus today.  Yesterday was a LONNNNG day of appointments (dental, eye, hair), errands, and 2 meals on the road (Kwik Trip breakfast in the park and Walmart make-your-own sandwiches in the Burb, sorry Mark).  I had a list of about 12 things to do, and we managed to get them all done...except by the time we got home and I sorted through our first football clothing order, it was 9:00 p.m. and we still hadn't eaten supper.  So I whipped up some vanilla milkshakes before bedtime (which should have happened at LEAST an hour before that).  Bad Mom, I know!!!
They clean up pretty well, though.  Baby Cakes and the Big Dough-nies.
Ally (7th grader), Paige (3rd), Wynne (K), Cy (5th), and Shae (3rd)
The five little loves of my life.

There goes my heart this morning.

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.--1 John 4:12





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home