Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why Didn't I Think of That?

I could have been rich! Rich, I tell you!
If only I would have thought to market cardboard boxes as children's toys. I mean, it's so simple...so obvious....and the possibilities for children's creative play are endless.

When I was Black Friday shopping with my sisters and mom and saw these in the Menards ad, I knew they would be a big hit. Since my sister Julie's kids had 2 of my kids' names in the cousin exchange, Julie picked up the convenience store and the house. We left the castle for another day.

The best part is...all five of the kids worked on them at the same time. Sure, there was some arguing and taping involved. But overall, what a great deal. And there's still plenty of play-life left in them. Not to mention the additional square footage that could still be colored. (I mean, look at those walls, just begging for a fresh coat of Burnt Sienna or Blue-Green or whatever.)

The sheer Genius of it. Somebody out there is laughing all the way to the bank!


Let them praise the name of the LORD,
for He commanded and they were created. --Psalm 148
:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home