Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Baby

Yesterday our baby turned three. Don't tell me she's not a baby anymore. She's MY baby!! (Okay, technically, she's God's first, then Mark's and mine.) I'm still calling her the baby. Even when she grows up and gets married. Non-negotiable.

I remember being embarrassed when my parents would call me their baby. Now I know why they did it, and I understand. If you are the lastborn, you are the baby and you always will be. Non-negotiable.

So here's my baby celebrating at the restaurant of her choice. Not exactly her parents' favorite place to eat (Daddy calls it McSquirts for a reason we shall not go into), but it was Wynne's day and Wynne's call!


My baby helped me frost the cake and picked blue for the color. We're working on colors right now. The only one she is pretty solid on is blue, thanks to Blue's Clues!

I know this picture is a little fuzzy, but I love it so much.

How blessed am I? As Woots would say "I know it!!"



Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.--Matthew 18:4-5

1 Comments:

Blogger Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Happy Birthday Wynne!!!!!

Oh...and we told Ava we'd always call her our Baby...even when she's forty and married with kids. LOL! :)

Super cute photo of all the kids together!

April 21, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home