Thursday, December 18, 2008

Four Heads of Hair, One Hair-Challenged Mommy

Isn't this cute?

This is my TWO-year-old. She has fine little hair. Braiding requires nimble, adept fingers. Of which I have none.

Thank you to my niece Crystal for turning Wynne into Heidi. I wish you could make the 2-hour drive to my house tonight and help me do 4 heads of hair for their Christmas concert!

You know, my sister Julie has awesome hair-doing skills. She did my hair for junior prom, my wedding, etc. She can French-braid like there is no tomorrow. Isn't it funny how she "only" has 2 daughters and FOUR sons...while I (with no hair-doing skills)have FOUR daughters and one son?? God must be getting a good laugh over this one.

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. --1 Peter 3:2-5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home