Thursday, January 28, 2010

Confession Time

I saw a Confession Booth on another blog, and it was so "freeing" and funny to me, I just had to steal it. (with thanks to Bryan Allain)

Amy's Confession Booth, January 2010
- Sometimes when I'm cleaning, I see a cheerio, candy etc....and because I'm too tired and/or lazy to go find a wastebasket, I just pop it in my mouth and eat it.

-Even though I've been a Packer fan all of my life, I am a bigger Brett Favre fan. I think Ted Thompson gave him the Green Weenie in 2008, and so I cheered #4 on as a Jet and I cheered him on with the Vikings. I was torn watching him play against the Packers this season and was secretly happy when Minnesota beat Green Bay twice. I wanted TT to see the error of his ways because Brett Favre plays football in such a way that makes any true fan love to watch (and at times, cringe)! Sorry, Packer fans. I love our team, but I love watching #4 play the game even more.

-I don't clean the bedsheets every week. It's more like on a you-puked-so-I-better-change-the-sheets basis. (That one is going to crank up my Slacker Mom status!!)

-Sometimes Wynne and I will eat cookies for breakfast. If it's got peanut butter or oatmeal in it, it's good for you, right? Homemade not store-bought, of course. We have our standards.

Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked.--1 Timothy 1:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home