Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion

Crazy busy around here the last few weeks...planning a birthday party, a father-daughter dance (which I really need to post about soon), kids club, bible school, Mother's Day present, working on a retirement book for my business, and getting ready for the Women's E-expo! My friend Astrid and I are going to have a booth at this expo tonight -- so if you're in the tri-state area, come on over for some fun booths, great break-out sessions, an uplifting speaker, and a makeover of one lucky lady in the audience!

Speaking for Astrid and myself, this is our first time venturing into the home business world and marketing and all that stuff...so we're a little (LOT) nervous! But excited. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men--Colossians 3:23

2 Comments:

Blogger Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

It'll be fun! :)

April 30, 2009 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Amy Siegert said...

Yep it will !

April 30, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home