Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cuteness is found in all kinds of places...

...in robots made from recycled diaper boxes...

...in kids trying to walk like robots...

...in rainbow colored tutus...

...in pink crocs and sweaty locks...

...and brother-sister birthday parties!

Last weekend my nephew and his wife had a party for their 3-year-old son and 1-year-old daughter who share birthdays in June (along with their mommy). Happy Birthday to Arek, Leila, and mom Faye!! May all of your wishes come true.

Then we found these cuties! Guess where?

Just a cattle trailer at the county dairy breakfast! Mark's two brothers and their families, along with his parents, joined us for delicious pancakes, ham, and ice cream over at the fairgrounds on Sunday.

Look at this lil' Tractor Princess!

O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.--Psalm 139:1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home